Who should do this course?
Managers, Engineers and Middle Management Personnel involved in the functions of Production, Quality Assurance, Inspection & Testing, Design & Development.
Why should do this course?
Value Analysis and Value Engineering(VA/VE) is a systematic approach to HOW to reduce manufacturing cost without compromising and sacrificing the functions. The need for importance of Cost Reduction Programs within a company cannot be overstated.
At the end of this workshop, the participants will be equipped with the skills and knowledge Necessary to identify waste and enable value engineering using a structured Lean strategy that gets results by:
- Reduction in waste
- Improvement in bottom line and profits
The participants will learn to:
- Value Analysis / Value Engineering
- Concepts and Approaches of Value Analysis and Value Engineering and benefits
- Difference between VE, VA and Traditional Cost reduction approach
- Review of waste in processes
- Relation between Function vs Cost
- Systematic approach to Cost reduction techniques with no compromise in Function
- How to identify, clarify and separate costs which bear no relationship to customers needs or desires
- Team work and Brainstorming
- Reduced Costs
- Waste elimination
- Encourage Problem Solving
- Improve Customer Service
- Identify Bottle Necks
- Improve Profitability
- Become a LEAN organization
- Approaching toward World Class
- Practical case studies and examples