Spring Security Interview Questions and Answers
Which filter class is needed for spring security?
What are access controls in spring security?
- To access the account list, you must be authenticated.
- The files in the directory "/secure" should only be visible to authenticated users.
- The files in the directory "/secure/extreme" should only be visible to Supervisors.
- Withdrawal and deposits can be made only by Tellers and Supervisors.
- Overdraft limit for an account can be exceeded only by Supervisors
How to restrict static resources processed by spring security filters?
< http pattern="/static/**" security="none" / >
From the applications perspective, how many user roles needed in spring security.
Three user roles are there in spring.
- Plain Users
Will Spring Security secures all the applications?
No, in web application, we need to do some more things to secure full application to save from attackers.