Python is a high level Interpreter based language developed in 80’s .
Python is object oriented script based language. Python has sufficient data structure which is very useful while analyzing the various file formats(csv,tsv,xls.txt etc).
Python can be installed on all the OS platform from its official website python.org.
Python’s frame work
- Web Programming: Django, Pyramid, Bottle, Tornado, Flask, web2py
- GUI Development: wxPython, tkInter, PyGtk, PyGObject, PyQt
- Scientific and Numeric: SciPy, Pandas, IPython
- Software Development: Buildbot, Trac, Roundup
- System Administration: Ansible, Salt, OpenStack
All framework are based on Library. Python syntax can be written in command prompt as well as in editor with .pyectension
Python command Prompt
Writing 1st statement on python prompt.
>>> Print (‘hi’)
To get help in python
>>> help ( )
Python variables declaration
String:- a = (‘hi’)
Integer b = (10)
Float c= (11.2)
To know the type of Variables there is a type keyword in python.
>>> type (11.2)
KEYWORDS in Python 2 and 3
Below are the all 31 keywords used in pytthon2 and 3.
and del from not while as elif global or with assert
else if pass yield break except import print class exec
in raise continue finallyis return def for lambda try
In Python 3, exec is no longer exist as a keyword, but nonlocal is.